Wednesday 17 February 2016

UV &Projection


I want to create a range of art fashion films that will display my creative intentions and my skills as a film maker. For this first film project, I want to show a type of trend in sportswear. I am looking into reflective & UV sensitive active wear and would like to try and display this in a creative and exciting visualisation of UV light with movement and speed. For inspiration and research, I have looked into three fashion films that have helped me with both the editing and creative process.




Reka Nyari- Neon
I looked at the Neon fashion film by Reka Nyari who is a photographer as this film shows what kind of company I want to be working like. I have taken some of their editing processes of rewinding and gaining speed within the editing of my film. This film has also helped me to understand which colours appear the most powerful using UV light.

  

 Show Studio
As I want to be working like Nick Knight, I looked at these two videos for their sophistication and target for detail in the film. It is important for a film maker to get timing perfect and both of these films show how the movement of the video clips run smoothly with the music. This is for the interest of the audience so the viewer is excited and drawn to the visual movement and sound.



No comments:

Post a Comment