Wednesday 17 February 2016

New Drawings




Over the Christmas break I have created more flower drawings for the development of my final print designs. I have spent a considerable time on these drawings to make them as perfect as possible for screen printing.

       Thermochromic ink in water investigation
The idea of these two films was to show my interpretation of showing heat change in water. The part of my self-initiated project was to display a way of showing a basic movement without a garment or a model to show the concept of colour changing through heat that is linked to my sportswear that changes colour with heat.

The processes of both these films were challenging to show the colour changing within the water, but creating these two videos help me to think differently about displaying a concept in an alternative way. Film can be seen on memory stick

No comments:

Post a Comment