Friday 12 February 2016

Research & Design




I want my sportswear to be high end so I have been looking at Stella McCartney  and Mary Katrantzou .I have started an early process of digital designing as I think it is important for my work to design digital designs whilst generating new  drawings.  This will give me time to reflect on my print designs as I am creating more visuals. Within my drawings this week I have been focusing more on my floral detailed drawing, which takes considerably more time. For my floral drawings I use a 0.5 black pen, because the flowers are so detailed they work successfully as digital print designs.




After my tutorial, my tutor introduced me to a fashion design company called  theunseen  that uses thermochromics in their high fashion wear. Thermochromics is a type of ink that changes colour either with heat or light. This is beneficial for me and will help me understand how the ink looks visually on a garment and how it can be constructed.


No comments:

Post a Comment