Wednesday 17 February 2016

Feedback & Reflection of presentation




During my presentation I displayed a range of bright and bold modern prints showing a range of modern & historical architecture, geometric shapes and flowers within the print pattern. I have used less historical architecture patterns and drawing within my final prints, as my influences and market seek a modern concept, with the far future of my designs reflecting my modern futuristic concept.

After the feedback of my presentation, it was presented that I create more modernistic creative films that reflect my project into reflective sportswear. It was also stated in the presentation that I tend to use too much of the same colour pallet. This is something that I feel  I have to work on as I tend to use blues and pinks within my work and within this project I should broaden my horizons, and use colours  from architecture buildings .It was reflected in my feedback that I should expand my knowledge in sports materials and source from material companies such as Bags Of Love and Whaley’s outside of the University. It was commented in the presentation that my digital print designs might be printed on the wrong side of the material, which is something over which I had no control as the technician printed the designs onto my fabric. However, as a future note, I will not be using jersey lycra as the print designs did appear as clear as the Photoshop image and it blurred the digital design a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment