Thursday 18 February 2016

Final digital designs



Final Toile
This toile fit my dancer perfectly and I used fabric called Biscus.  I have also used power net for the panels to allow the body to breath. I will be adding more development to this toile in unit X and making it perfect before my final garment as this material is close to my sample print design material.  I feel I need to create another toile in the same material that l I have been using for my print designs.





 
These are my final digital background designs. Pixilation has been my direction within this work as I want to link it in with the geometric shapes. I feel they work well as a background before I screen print on them with the thermochromic geometric and floral screen prints. I had some trouble sourcing my sports material for my digital designs as there are very few lightweight stretchy materials that are suitable for digital printing. I tested the shrinkage of the material with the technician as stretchy materials tend to shrink down the digital design during the washing period.
 





No comments:

Post a Comment