Wednesday 17 February 2016

Idea for investigation Film


One idea with my film work was to show a woman dancing using a temperature sensitive camera but as these are quite expensive to hire out it was not an option to use one. As a result, it was suggested in my tutorial  that I film someone using a normal camera and then edit it in Final Cut Pro to give an idea that the body is giving off heat and that it is getting hotter and hotter the more body with will react to my thermochromic ink with in my prints . Alternatively, I could try and hire out a heat sensitive camera from the science department in Geoffrey Manton on the MMU campus. I need to start focusing on how I can start making visual processes, showing the ideas of new technology rather than solely researching into them.    



No comments:

Post a Comment