Thursday 18 February 2016

Development of Toil



This week I have been developing my toile. I have chosen to do my next toile in a light lycra cotton with netting for the panels. Making the shape of this did not take a long time and the technicians offered advice in constructing the toile. When fitting it on the dancer it did not fit on the inside of her thighs and it made a hole in the crotch area. As a result, for my toile, I will add a couple of inches around the thigh area.

Thermochromics new print tests



 
 
 

I have chosen to make 8 final print designs digital with screen printing on top. I have implemented some tests with the Thermochromics paint on white jersey before the final designs as I want to test out my new geometric and floral prints to screen printing.

These are a selection of my test prints that I have added foiling to give them a reflective effect as in sportswear reflective material is displayed quite a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment