Wednesday 17 February 2016

Presentation



Within my presentation I was able to show my test Thermochromic prints and successfully showed them changing colour with a hand print of heat. I was also able to say that I have sourced a Thermochromic camera from the environmental team on the University campus. With this film, I will create an investigation film that will show a dancer moving in a space that will have stills in the editing process of the thermo images. It was said in my feedback if I am using a Thermochromic camera, I should use the still images to feed into my print designs, whether it is the shape of the thermos stills or putting the colours into my colour reference.
It was commented that it would be experimenting with the scale of my geometric and floral print designs. From this feedback, it has made me think about practising the scale of my prints within the Berlin Fashion Film competition.


No comments:

Post a Comment