Saturday 7 March 2015

Personal Project: Test film Feed back

Fashion film- Test shoot nature and architecture


I felt the timing and visual work were clear in the test shoot and that is something I very much like about the film. For the final film, I have to ensure that no logos from other brands are shown in my fashion film as I am only advertising my own work. I would like to change the final film by adding my reference of colours by fading in between each print design that is being projected onto my model. I would also like to layer the film so it adds a different element such as paint or ink in water to show the experimental side to my work. I was going to incorporate some footage that I used in my first year of paint dripping in water which are used for dancing paint, but unfortunately I am unable to use the same footage if it has already been marked by the University. I have to re-film the paint in water for all of this current project and that is what I changed through the test film and my final film. The feedback from my test shoot in my tutorial lesson was positive and constructive. It was said that my film will need more spacing between each scene fading in and out of different clips. It was also said to play around with fading in and out of different plane colours instead of just jumping from one clip to another. It was further stated that I should aim to play around with position in shooting and instead of solely shooting my model directly, shoot from the side and different parts of her body to make the film less obvious. The feedback also commented that the paint in water works really nicely with the film and I should experiment with different ways of using it for my final film.


No comments:

Post a Comment