Saturday 7 March 2015

Live project: Bradford Project





As I visited Thailand last year, I wanted to use my primary resources of photographs that I took on my travels. I found this trip to be particularly inspiring for its use of shape and colour. From this, I decided to make my theme of work for the Bradford project, Thailand for fashion. The experience in Thailand consisted of visiting temples, learning the culture and experiencing new places that I had never seen before. When taking these photos in Thailand, I was struck with how I could incorporate them into my university project. I am inspired by the use of vibrant garish colour in Thailand. I have chosen the Bradford textiles project as I feel it correlates to my practice and it will help me to learn new techniques in Photoshop as I will be designing my prints digitally.

No comments:

Post a Comment