Saturday 7 March 2015

Personal Project: Film set up in make-up design.


https://www.pinterest.com/amb1894/locations/


I will be creating a test fashion film advertising my print designs and the process of this week will be setting up for my film. I have arranged to collaborate with a make-up artist who  works with me at Monsoon Accessorise retail shop. She will come in on Wednesday and do the make-up for my model. I have sent ideas of what kind of theme I am looking to specifically create for the make-up. I have also sent design illustrations of different patterns of make-up that I want her to design on my model’s face. I have chosen colours for the make-up that relate to my colour reference. I have done this to demonstrate in my potential fashion film that all of my work is correlating. I have created a storyboard that shows the process and ideas of my fashion film. This is not entirely neat because storyboards are meant to be a rough sketch up of different clips.









I have created six final designs that I have been working on over the last couple of weeks. I have kept it to a minimum of six as if it was a larger quantity of designs, the process of my filming and editing would have created a lengthy time consuming process. These six designs are made up of primary photographs and drawings. My designs are quite wild and vibrant as I wanted to show a psychedelic theme throughout my work. I will begin the process of putting my six designs onto acetate for projecting my designs onto the model for filming. At this stage, I am not quite sure if my designs are finished and they may need more development. With this test film, I will be able to see if my designs need improvement.


No comments:

Post a Comment