Saturday 7 March 2015

Live Project: Drawing and designing



I have tested out different ways of drawing using different media to show how I translate my inspiration of Thailand into my artwork. My work is quite textured in my sketchbook as I want to show how shape has a 3-D feel. I am also using some of my work for my personal project as this is focused on Thai design as well. I will combine my personal and live project to show how I can expand my ideas and use different drawings and designs for both projects.



I will develop this drawing into Photoshop to create different designs and patterns.  I feel the bold shape can be developed and I tend to favour red and blue colours for my drawings. I want to try and expand my colour palettes with my reference colours from my personal project, so they are the same for my live project. I want to try and change the blue and red colours in this painting into Photoshop to perhaps a pink or purple to show different types of bold, bright colours through my work.




This is one of my favourite drawing designs as I feel it can be developed as a brush in photo shop. I liked how the lines are quite expressive but the shape of the Temple was quite refined.

No comments:

Post a Comment