Sunday 11 May 2014

Show Girls


Show Girls
As show girls have been around since the 1800’s and have been a big part of Fairground. I started to look at other inspirations and sources where showgirls have performed. I started to look showgirls from the Moulin Rouge as ideas for my final project and I realized it was visually interesting and important for my project as I am thinking about using a showgirls presented in my film.


This video has inspired me for its vibrancy and interesting movements and shapes of the costumes. In this video, all the showgirls move in a specific way, working in time with each other and making sure they fit the timing of the music. For my final film timing is very important to me as I think going to layer two videos on top of each other, but they have to and sink and moving the same motion. To do this I am thinking about layering my paint in water video with a showgirl dancing in the background.
  


No comments:

Post a Comment