Thursday 1 May 2014

IMovie

IMovie:


I have always thought fairgrounds are a sort of live performance of bright lights, exciting performers and strange and different things. When creating my iMovie video again from using the same idea as my stop motion animation, I wanted a way to represent a fairground performance by using the most simplest objects.  By using a glass of water with red and blue watercolour paint, I was able to experiment with ways of showing motion of paint through the water. I wanted the paint to represent a kind of dance that almost has a life of its own. By using iMovie, I was able to edit my video and add music and sounds to the video. I wanted to use strange unusual sounds that I created myself, such as a rush of water through a tap to represent the water in the glass and also the clinking sound is me tapping a glass with a spoon and this represents the sound of the glass in the video. I wanted my video to show that everything linked together. I edited my video to change the speed and to rewind as I think it was important to show the motion of the paint swirling in the glass of water.








No comments:

Post a Comment