Sunday 11 May 2014

My final film- Dancing Paint


My final film
Dancing paint



This part of the project has been challenging, but exciting. I felt it was important to use music in my film the music is from the Band Jungle and the Music is called Drops. My film has taken a long process of editing and filming but I feel the outcome is successful. The showgirl and the paint complement each other as they both look like performances. I had to match her hand gestures to the movement of the paint in water. I found this a challenge but it is visually effective and there is something quite magical about it. The showgirl in the film was easy to direct and her hand gestures and facial expressions really express the character of a show girl. What I felt it worked well with the timing of the paint to the showgirls movements. I wanted my film to represent something quite magical and fantasy like.


No comments:

Post a Comment