Thursday 1 May 2014

Drawing on Film

Drawing on film:


I have recently thought of ways of manipulating film and how one can change the mood and colours of a film. In this lesson, we had been given a range of materials to draw over a long role of film and we had to collaborate with each other to paint the film. Painting over the film has given me ideas through my own process of development of ways I can use colour and mood as a type of movement piece.







The finished film:





Editing is an integral element of making film. In my opinion, fair grounds can be a vibrant magical place. In my film, my idea is to show how colour can transfer into movement and expression. By dipping water colours  a glass of water I began to be able to see movement and lines within the paint and it simulated types of mood though the different colours.



No comments:

Post a Comment