Sunday 11 May 2014

Process of Final Film

 Process of Final Film


Through the process of making my final film. I took a photograph as I thought it was visually interesting to capture it in one motion. I am working with a friend of mine called Nicole she is being my actress for my film. I have put glitter all over the face and stars around her cheek bones to represent a show girl look, so the projector that is shining on brings out the different colours of the glitter on her face. On the projector that I have lined up and she is standing in front of it is a glass of water with small plastic stars. I moved the glass of water around the projector as it created a shadow on the wall and across her face changing the light direction. I asked her to move like a showgirl would move doing slow and flowing movement. I captured this on film and will edit this with Final Cut Pro and layer it with the paint in water.



No comments:

Post a Comment