Tuesday 18 February 2014

Train Tickets

Through my project my inspiration of data was to do with ticket collection. As I have a lot of train tickets, I thought of used tickets as a process of drawing. I thought the tickets in themselves could create good patterns and mark making. As I am going to create motifs from my screen print, I decided to cut my tickets up and rearrange them, forming them into different shapes and patterns to help me think of different designs for my motifs. What is important this part of the process of my project is shape and pattern. I wanted my shapes to conform to quite bold patterns. I played around with my tickets, cutting them up and forming them into different patterns and shapes. The outcomes of my drawings helped me develop my designs to create potential motifs. I never thought that using different processes of drawing such as train tickets could be so useful for pattern design








No comments:

Post a Comment