Monday 21 September 2015

WORKING FOR RIANNA



Behind the scenes:
Fall 15\16
http://www.riannaphillips.com/

Interning 

Working for Rianna Phillips was exciting and I felt like I was able to claim my own independence interning for her. She directed me to create two films for her new collection. This was a big achievement for me as I specialize my work with fashion film making. The first film to be created is a behind the scenes film that me and my friend Sion (a film student) both worked on this part and filmed the process of the photography shoot throughout the day. I wanted to capture as much as I could from the hair and makeup to the direction of photography. I set both cameras to high brightness setting and a high resolution as from looking at Rianna’s work she has a very clean, crisp look to her collections. I edited the film to show shadows between each clip I did this to show how time of the day goes quickly whist filming. Below is the behind the scenes film I have filmed and edited. The music is by Oisin Baber a student in Bristol that I was able to collaborate with through a connection of my sister. He wrote this music to fit perfectly to the different shots.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment