Monday 21 September 2015

Mijam Rouden Interning



 Mijam Rouden 
Interning

In the second week of my internship I was told to do more maintenance work. That involved cleaning screens with a water jet. This was quite long and tiring work but through this process it has helped me to understand how to clean a screen properly when taking off the old print design and the chemicals that are used to clean the screen until completely see through. I was then told by Cindy to focus on more intricate flower drawings with colour and tones. The drawings that I do will then be scanned into the computer and the team of designers will mock up print designs with my and other intern’s drawings. I feel like this process of drawing has helped me to create more intricate and refined work that I want to create in the process of my degree work.



No comments:

Post a Comment