Monday 21 September 2015

Film of churchs

 
 Primary Research
church Pattern


 I wanted to capture the shapes and patterns of the church through a motion of film. I have layered different clips of the shoots I took at the Bristol cathedral to create a moving repetitive pattern. I did this to create my own inspiration of how I can create different designs within my collection. I also want to develop this film into a projection and film a model with a white garment as the projection of the different shapes and patterns project and move across her body. I will be doing this so I can get a better understanding how the prints can be displayed across the body form and onto a garment.  I have used free royalty music for this film from Moby’s website as for my more developed and important films I will be collaborating with Oisin who writes his own music but this process of film I have worked on now is just for my own research and concept

No comments:

Post a Comment