Thursday 4 December 2014

Urban Architecture Film


This last week has been about refining my work so I have edited my final film, and have tried to take on board the feedback from my test film. I have created different angled shots and patterns in my film. I have also tried to show most of the body in some shots in the film. I found it rather difficult to create the film when doing faraway shots of the whole body. I also found that the editing process took a longer time than in the test film as creating the mirrored effect in some my shots. It was quite difficult to get the shots precisely mirrored. I think it was important to spend significant time on my editing for the final film as I wanted to show this film as finished and refined. The process of filming, editing and creative directing is important in my work and I feel it is my specialty and with future ongoing projects. I will consider film to display my creative work.

Final Film



I have created three print designs alongside the five print designs. These three print designs are not shown in my film as they are separate from the five other print designs and they are to show how they would look on a high fashion dress. My illustration designs were inspired by Alexander McQueen’s spring 2010 collection. In this collection. The identity of his work looks quite alien and fantasy and that is what I want to portray in my three print designs. There is a correlation between my three print designs and my five print designs. I originally used an architecture painting from my personal work and developed it into Photoshop altering colours, making shapes and zooming in parts where the colours are quite interesting. All of my eight print designs have a theme of architecture and I have been inspired by Hannah Wering and Amy Sia for all of my print designs as these two designers use colour palettes that I am very much influenced by in my work.



No comments:

Post a Comment