Monday 20 January 2014

sampling

I looked at some of the photographs I took when i went on a trip to the Manchester Art Gallery and wanted to develop some of them through drawing.  I found the ceiling very interesting and I was inspired by certain aspects of the pattern. I took what I liked from it and drew a design of it in my own way. I wanted the piece to have structure to it so I used a ruler for most of the drawing. I am happy with my outcome of my work and would like to develop this through different types of medium.






I have recently been inspired by the work of Nancy Grossmen. She relates her fine art work to her life and her feelings. Instead of doing a project on my feelings I want to represent my life at the moment. I realised I have been taking a lot of trains recently so I want to collect research data on trains. 

No comments:

Post a Comment