Thursday 21 November 2013

Chance cards

Shadow drawings:
Side walk of a street in Manchester. I used basic sketching pencils and it was more important to express shadow in this piece for me.



Long drawing:

My eye was drawn to a tree and I thought if  I was to change the colors of the  tree would it make it look unusual and interesting. I find it stirring how the colors poor into each other.



Drawing on Magazine:

I wanted to show the contrast of shape by using one of my photographs of a window for inspiration and using a magazine I found to distort the image and create something new. 



Dust drawing:

I wanted to experiment with  distorted shape and texture in this piece. 



50x drawing:
I really like how this piece has developed. I used a photograph of railing that helped me for inspiration and making the image look different buy cutting it into little pieces and changing the direction of the shapes.


Transparent paper drawing:
By using one of my photos of a scaffolding building I developed it through different angles of the building using transparent paper.



No comments:

Post a Comment